[Asec] Some panels of interest at ASEEES 2018

Eugene Clay Eugene.Clay at asu.edu
Tue Dec 4 04:04:38 UTC 2018

Dear Fellow ASEC members!

I'm happy to report that there will be many interesting panels for those who study eastern Christian history and culture at the Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies meeting in Boston later this week.  Please find attached a list of some of these panels, which I hope you will find useful.  I look forward to seeing many of you in Boston.  Don't forget our annual business meeting Saturday (12/8) at 6pm in the Falmouth room.

Cordially,

Eugene

J. Eugene Clay, PhD, Head of Religious Studies, Arizona State University, PO BOX 874302, Tempe, AZ, 85287-4302 (Tel: 480-965-1982) COOR 4570
https://webapp4.asu.edu/directory/person/185
<https://webapp4.asu.edu/directory/person/185>Spectarem desertum, omni amoenius civitate!

<https://webapp4.asu.edu/directory/person/185>