[Asec] Religion and War in Ukraine conference -- March 14-16

Heather Coleman hcoleman at ualberta.ca
Thu Feb 29 19:09:16 UTC 2024

Dear colleagues,

We welcome you to join us, in person or online, for  “Religion and war in
Ukraine: The political, the public, and the possible.” It will be held at
the University of Alberta from March 14-16. This is the first conference
dedicated to the consequences of the Russian-Ukrainian war on religion in
Ukraine since the full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine in February 2022.
Speakers explore the full range of experiences of a broad cross-section of
religious groups in Ukraine and offer analyses of the role they might play
in the aftermath of war.

https://app.groupize.com/e/international-conference-religion-war-in-ukraine

For more information, and to register, please see the conference site
(above).  We're also attaching the program here.  Please share with
interested colleagues.

Best wishes,

Heather Coleman and Catherine Wanner

Heather J. Coleman
Professor of History
Director, Research Program on Religion and Culture, Canadian Institute of
Ukrainian Studies
Associate Editor, *Canadian Slavonic Papers/Revue canadienne des slavistes*
Office:  Tory 2-129
Best to contact me by email, but office phone is 780-492-3922
she/her