[Asec] New book: The Eclectic Visual Culture of Medieval Moldavia

Sullivan, Alice Isabella Alice.Sullivan at tufts.edu
Thu Jun 1 17:13:26 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues (with apologies for cross-posting),

I am happy to share with you the publication of my book The Eclectic Visual Culture of Medieval Moldavia<https://brill.com/display/title/63668> (Visualising the Middle Ages, 15) (Leiden and Boston: Brill, 2023). Please find attached the cover; the publisher also provided a 25% off discount code (72325) valid through the end of 2023.

With best wishes for a nice summer ahead,
Alice

---
Alice Isabella Sullivan, PhD<https://facultyprofiles.tufts.edu/alice-sullivan>
Assistant Professor of Medieval Art and Architecture
Director of Graduate Studies
Department of the History of Art and Architecture
Bernstein Faculty Fellow, 2023–2024
Tufts University | 11 Talbot Ave | Medford, MA 02155