[Asec] Statement by ASEC Officers against the Invasion of Ukraine (adopted 25 February 2022)

Scott Kenworthy kenwors at miamioh.edu
Sat Mar 5 17:58:50 UTC 2022

Thanks, Frank, for sharing. These views should certainly be considered carefully; the issues are complex and need to be considered thoughtfully, which is not always easy to do in such situations. Each will have to follow their conscience.

Scott

Dr. Scott M. Kenworthy, Associate Professor
Dept of Comparative Religion
Miami University, Oxford OH 45056
Miami faculty profile <https://miamioh.edu/cas/academics/departments/comp-religion/about/faculty-staff/kenworthy/index.html>
Academia.edu profile <https://muohio.academia.edu/DrScottKenworthy>My latest book: Understanding World Christianity: Russia <https://www.fortresspress.com/store/productgroup/1900/Understanding-World-Christianity>