[Asec] ASEC updates

Bailey, Heather L hbail2 at uis.edu
Tue Jan 19 14:15:03 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Amidst the ongoing challenges we face this year, we hope that you are doing well.

For those of you who were unable to attend the ASEC business meeting on November 6, 2020, we wanted to confirm that the membership unanimously endorsed the executive board's recommendation to postpone the biennial conference, originally scheduled for March 2021, until 2022. ?By postponing, we hope to be able to hold our next conference face-to-face, and we will be in touch later this year with updates. Please feel free to forward any suggestions you might have to the executive board.

In the meantime, it is that time of year when we send out a friendly note thanking you for your support of ASEC and asking you to pay your 2021 dues. Dues are $35 for regular members, $10 for students, and are waived for non-U.S. members. You can pay online from the ASEC homepage (https://easternchristianity.org/; scroll down toward the bottom of the page) or by sending a check to:

Professor Roy R. Robson

ASEC Treasurer

Penn State University

1600 Woodland Rd.

Abington, PA 19001

Donations are also welcome and are tax deductible.

Sincerely Yours,

ASEC Executive Board

            Eugene Clay, President, Eugene.Clay at asu.edu<http://Eugene.Clay@asu.edu>

            Nadieszda Kizenko, Vice-President / President-Elect, nkizenko at albany.edu<mailto:nkizenko at albany.edu>?