[Asec] ASEC Business Meeting on December 2, 2021, @ 4 PM CST in VR 7

Eugene Clay Eugene.Clay at asu.edu
Wed Dec 1 21:37:27 UTC 2021

Dear Fellow ASEC members!
We have a constitutional requirement to hold an annual business meeting at the ASEEES convention, and any new meeting must be announced to the membership at least 30 days beforehand (https://easternchristianity.org/organization/constitution-2/). For this reason, we need to meet at the regularly scheduled time and place in the ASEEES program. However, we will ask for unanimous consent to recess our meeting so that we can support our colleagues at this important book presentation, which was unfortunately scheduled at the same time as our meeting. We can then reconvene after our recess to a different Zoom link that we will provide to our membership. I apologize for all of the inconvenience. Please feel free to share your thoughts, and many thanks for your ideas and suggestions.
With all best wishes,

Eugene

Dr. J. Eugene Clay, PhD, Associate Professor of Religious Studies,
School of Historical, Philosophical, and Religious Studies, Arizona State University
Coor Hall 4570, PO Box 874302, Tempe, AZ 85287-4302
480-965-1982, ORC-ID: 0000-0003-0336-6668
Beasts, Humans, and Transhumans in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance<http://www.brepols.net/Pages/ShowProduct.aspx?prod_id=IS-9782503590639-1>
https://isearch.asu.edu/profile/185
Spectarem desertum, omni amoenius civitate!