[Asec] ASEC call for information: Spring 2020 Newsletter

ASEC Newsletter Editor asec.news at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 17:05:09 UTC 2020

Dear ASEC members:

I am writing to request news and information for the Spring 2020 issue of
the *ASEC Newsletter*. Please send all contributions to: *ASEC.news at gmail.com
<ASEC.news at gmail.com> *by *A**PRIL 1* and make sure *to include
your current affiliation*.

The information I am requesting falls into two main categories:

*1. Members' Activities:* Here we list new publications and work on
research projects. This is one of the most interesting and vital parts of
the Newsletter. Please send me information on articles or books you have
published or projects you are currently working on (within the last year
2019-2020).

*2. Items of Interest Concerning Eastern Christian Studies:* Please send me
information on conferences, events, and publications you think would be of
interest to our membership. These can include web links about something you
think we should be covering. We would be more than happy to include all
relevant material in the Newsletter!

I would also like to invite you to submit a high resolution *IMAGE* of a
religio-architectural monument or place of worship located in any of the
countries that have a connection with the research of ASEC members. I will
include these images in the masthead of our newsletters. Please ensure that
the photograph is your own or that you own the rights for its distribution.
With your submission, please also include a caption (title, date, location,
photo source).

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to receiving your news!

Sincerely yours,
Alice

---
Alice Isabella Sullivan, Ph.D.