[Asec] New Publication: Byzantium in Eastern European Visual Culture in the Late Middle Ages

Alice Isabella Sullivan aisulli at umich.edu
Thu Aug 6 12:56:27 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues (with apologies for cross-posting),

We are happy to share with you the publication of our new volume
titled Byzantium
in Eastern European Visual Culture in the Late Middle Ages (Leiden and
Boston: Brill, 2020). Please find here
<https://www.northofbyzantium.org/publications/> and attached details and a
promotional flyer with a discount.

With best wishes for a nice rest of the summer!

---

Maria Alessia Rossi, PhD | Princeton University

Alice Isabella Sullivan, PhD | University of Michigan

www.northofbyzantium.org