[Asec] ASEEES 2019 CfP

Scott Kenworthy kenwors at miamioh.edu
Mon Jan 21 20:23:29 UTC 2019

Dear ASEC members,

The conference theme for ASEEES 2019 in San Francisco is "Belief," so one quite fitting for us! At the last ASEC business meeting, we discussed the possibility of trying to organize our panels as a series (so that they do not overlap, among other things). Perhaps we can keep one another informed about panels that we are proposing, so as to coordinate them? The deadline is approaching (Feb. 15).  We can also use this forum, or the FB group for those using that, as means to put together panels if anyone is searching for assistance in that regard.

ASEEES cfp:
https://www.aseees.org/convention/cfp?fbclid=IwAR3K7DYnpW9RcS5Tr9890_YEr2wtpBZnkIfC93l-mHVc349u2_5qGNAXwuc

Scott

Dr. Scott M. Kenworthy, Associate Professor
Dept of Comparative Religion
Miami University, Oxford OH 45056
http://miamioh.edu/cas/academics/departments/comp-religion/people/faculty-profile-scott-kenworthy/index.html
https://muohio.academia.edu/DrScottKenworthy