[Asec] Please Renew Your Membership in ASEC

Bailey, Heather L hbail2 at uis.edu
Fri Jan 11 23:26:25 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues:

It is time to renew your membership in ASEC and to pay annual dues. Dues are $35 ($10 for graduate students and emeritus faculty). The process is easier than ever now that we have an electronic membership form (under the Membership menu item) and a PayPal payment option available on our website at http://easternchristianity.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__easternchristianity.org&d=DwMFAw&c=l45AxH-kUV29SRQusp9vYR0n1GycN4_2jInuKy6zbqQ&r=DJn8FtYRgnLtKuNIDr6w03g3CNcNQf7rc7sWucVstbI&m=MeNhlJnPp8BSAwJwCUUS5GWq2XbH2yvLApYdqs0IGF8&s=oE6PCwgYFCHQJ3Kt2eX3o2tS4shiRonJPoamZKjGt7I&e=>. To pay via PayPal, use the link at the bottom of the home page. If you prefer, you can print the membership form and send a check made out to ASEC to:

Professor Roy Robson, Department of History, Penn State University, 1600 Woodland Rd., Abington, PA 19001

Dues are currently waived for (1) those affiliated with ASU and (2) international members of ASEC. All conference participants must be current on their dues by January 31, 2019.

Registration for the Eighth Biennial Conference, February 21-23, 2019 on the Tempe campus of the University of Arizona is also open and is free. Professor Thomas Bremer will deliver the keynote address on "Orthodoxy in Ukraine: A Theological Perspective." You will find the link to the registration form along with travel information on our website. We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

ASEC Executive Board
    Eugene Clay, President
    Nadieszda Kizenko, Vice President/President Elect
    Roy Robson, Treasurer
    Alice Sullivan, Newsletter Editor
    ?Heather Bailey, Secretary?