[Asec] ASEC 8th Biennial Conference Program

Eugene Clay Eugene.Clay at asu.edu
Mon Feb 11 03:48:00 UTC 2019

Dear Fellow ASEC Members!

Please find attached the program for our Eighth Biennial Conference, which will take place on 21-23 February on the Tempe campus of Arizona State University.  I look forward to seeing many of you!

With all best wishes,

Eugene

J. Eugene Clay, PhD, Associate Professor and Head of Religious Studies Faculty,
School of Historical, Philosophical, and Religious Studies, Arizona State University
Coor Hall 4570, PO Box 874302, Tempe, AZ 85287-4302
https://isearch.asu.edu/profile/185
Spectarem desertum, omni amoenius civitate!