[Asec] CFP: ASEEES 52nd National Convention 5-8 Nov 2020, Washington, DC. "Anxiety and Rebellion" (DEADLINE: 15 February 2020)

Eugene Clay john_eugene_clay at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 21:22:17 UTC 2019

Fellow ASEC Members!

It was wonderful to see so many of you at the Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies (ASEEES) national convention in San Francisco last month.  I learned so much from the many exciting panels I attended, and regretted that I could not go to more.

The next convention has been scheduled for 5-8 November 2020 -- opening just two days after the presidential election -- in Washington, DC.  The theme is Anxiety and Rebellion.  Please feel free to use the ASEC list to find fellow panelists, and let us know if the ASEC officers can help in any way.  The rules for submission of panel proposals is available at the ASEEES website: https://www.aseees.org/convention/cfp. As always, ASEC will also hold our annual business meeting during the ASEEES convention.  The deadline for proposals is 15 February 2020 (the Old Calendar Feast of the Presentation of Christ in the Temple).  As the deadline draws near, we will send out other reminders.

With all best wishes,

Eugene