[Asec] Organizing panels for conferences

Eugene Clay Eugene.Clay at asu.edu
Wed Jan 24 21:53:28 UTC 2018

Dear ASEC members!

'Tis the season to organize panels for the national meetings of ASEEES, the American Academy of Religion, the American Historical Association, and the American Society of Church History.  Please feel free to use our mailing list (asec at easternchristianity.org<mailto:asec at easternchristianity.org>) to seek partners for your panels.  If your e-mail address is registered on this list, you can send a short message to the entire list without waiting for moderation.  (Large messages with attachments will be delayed for the list administrator to approve.)  If you have any problems with the mailing list, please feel free to contact me at clay at asu.edu<mailto:clay at asu.edu>.

Happy organizing!

J. Eugene Clay, PhD, Associate Professor and Head of Religious Studies Faculty,
School of Historical, Philosophical, and Religious Studies, Arizona State University
Coor Hall 4570, PO Box 874302, Tempe, AZ 85287-4302
Spectarem desertum, omni amoenius civitate!