[Asec] Program for 7th Biennial ASEC Conference 9-11 March

Eugene Clay Eugene.Clay at asu.edu
Mon Mar 6 17:21:39 UTC 2017

Dear Fellow ASEC members,

The program for the Seventh Biennial Conference, which opens on Thursday evening, is available as a web page (http://easternchristianity.org/conferences/2017-conference/eastern-christianity-reformations-and-revolutions/) and as a downloadable Microsoft Word file (http://easternchristianity.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/ASEC-2017-program.docx).  We are deeply grateful for the generous sponsorship of the Havighurst Center of Miami University  and the Hilandar Research Library of Ohio State University.

I look forward to seeing many of you later this week!

With all best wishes,

J. Eugene Clay, PhD, Head of Religious Studies Faculty, SHPRS
Arizona State University, PO BOX 874302, Tempe, AZ 85287-4302 USA
https://webapp4.asu.edu/directory/person/185
Spectarem desertum, omni amoenius civitate!